JUNE HOLS - I'VE BEEN LONGING FOR YOU!
whew. free from all the taxing school work for almost a month.
away from the terrors of:
the longer the list, the happier i am.
fine, I'm only free from all these for the time being.
but oh well, at least it's better than nothing! (=
whew. free from all the taxing school work for almost a month.
away from the terrors of:
- Differentiation - Math
- Electric circuit - Physics
- Endothermic/Exothermic reactions - Chem
- Electrolytic cell - Chem
- Transcription, replication & translation - Bio
- Speech to protect the welfare of the old folks in S'pore - English
- Impromptu speech - Chinese
- Warm-up runs round the lousy school track - PE
- Development - Geog
- The question of "Where does morality come from?" - Philo
the longer the list, the happier i am.
fine, I'm only free from all these for the time being.
but oh well, at least it's better than nothing! (=


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home