THURSDAY...
was a "psychotic" day.
I had two psychos talking to me online on the same day!
One of them was a female.. 23 years old if I'm not wrong.
This desperate woman kept asking me
if i wore one-piece or two-piece costume.
What the hell has this gotta do with her la?!
And guess what she said next?
"My bf likes me in one-piece suit."
And, what the heck has her boyfriend's preference gotta do with me?
From there, this despo went to talk about
wearing a swimsuit and having ***.
When asked why she's asking me all this sh*t,
"I just wanted to have a gal-to-gal talk" was her answer.
I just hope her friends will go tighten up the loose screws in her head.
The other psycho was a guy who kept asking questions like..
"What colour is your swimsuit?"
"Can I see your swim pics?"
And his reason being: he likes Arena suits.
WTF. I just told him to visit Arena's website for the newer suits la.
What is the world becoming of?
I think on top of all the advanced laser treatments and plastic surgery treatments today,
we are still short of one treatment: Purifying brains.
There are just too many sick people out there.
(Another person met 2 psychos online just today. haha.)
I don't care, either they go for that Purifying Brain treatment,
or they can just STFU and go far far, farrr away from me.
Or, disappear from the surface of this earth for all i care.
SHOO.
was a "psychotic" day.
I had two psychos talking to me online on the same day!
One of them was a female.. 23 years old if I'm not wrong.
This desperate woman kept asking me
if i wore one-piece or two-piece costume.
What the hell has this gotta do with her la?!
And guess what she said next?
"My bf likes me in one-piece suit."
And, what the heck has her boyfriend's preference gotta do with me?
From there, this despo went to talk about
wearing a swimsuit and having ***.
When asked why she's asking me all this sh*t,
"I just wanted to have a gal-to-gal talk" was her answer.
I just hope her friends will go tighten up the loose screws in her head.
The other psycho was a guy who kept asking questions like..
"What colour is your swimsuit?"
"Can I see your swim pics?"
And his reason being: he likes Arena suits.
WTF. I just told him to visit Arena's website for the newer suits la.
What is the world becoming of?
I think on top of all the advanced laser treatments and plastic surgery treatments today,
we are still short of one treatment: Purifying brains.
There are just too many sick people out there.
(Another person met 2 psychos online just today. haha.)
I don't care, either they go for that Purifying Brain treatment,
or they can just STFU and go far far, farrr away from me.
Or, disappear from the surface of this earth for all i care.
SHOO.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home