Sunday, June 11, 2006

TAKING UP SOMETHING NEW,
OR JUST STICKING TO WHAT I'M DOING AT THE PRESENT?
Accompanied by my mummy, sis & Auntie Jean, I went to thenextstageacademy today, after receiving a call from this lady called Raine from UAN on Wednesday. Many people have been telling me not to go, that this might all just be some evil scheme.. But i thought I would just go ahead and see for myself.

Hmm, and I can say I'm a lil' interested..?
But Mummy isn't very keen about this.
I don't know.
After leaving thenextstageacademy, I was shot with questions.
"Think about it. Is this what you want?"
"What is it that you actually want in life?"
"Are you really interested in this?"
"Will you be able to cope with your studies/swimming and whatnots?"
"Is this the time for you to pursue what you really want in life?"
"Or should you just wait till you're done with your studies?"
"Or maybe you should wait till you're older and able to decide for yourself?"

Well, in response to all these questions:
it's a BIG

That's my favourite answer.
I guess I'll need some time to think about this, about what I really want.
Down-to-earth, mugging, or actually just doing what a student/daughter ought to do?
Or "fame", that camera and those spotlights?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home