Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Byebye Monday, and Hello Tuesday.
It's already Tuesday morning
and I'm still doing my Differentiation Revision Exercises.
Damn. Math really got me this time. But it all seems easy peasy for people like Carmen & Bobby. (Uncle) T-jian kindly helped me with a sum when he was at work. He did the sum, scanned the working and sent it over. & I appreciated that. Haha, thank you. 1 down, at least 20 more to go.

Right. I spent my Monday rotting at home. So Tuesday morning spells
R U N N I N G
for me. (But it wasn't exactly voluntary, mind you. Somebody by the name of Jea**** wanted me to. Haha.) Maybe it's good to wake up early once in a while for a run, since I've really been a P.I.G. the past two weeks. Blah. I'm in a mood to blabber now. Justin's cracking his brain on his programming now. & Adrian's eating his spicy maggie mee. & there's no hotcake for me. & I'm supposed to be sleeping. I'm supposed to recharge myself in the hols and catch up on my beauty sleep. So what on earth am I still doing here at this hour?

Oh, I got new studs for my ears. I think I've neglected them for too long, now they're protesting and the holes are closing up. Mickey studs in blue and green. & two apple studs. (They're really adorable!)

Okay, I'm gonna retire for the night. Byebye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home