Edited
****
I had a rollin' good time today!
(Even though it was a NO-SENTOSA day.)
Today's "training" was running around the neighbourhood. Destination: Emily's house. Haha. Upon reaching her house, the sky boomed its protests. And yes, it started raining. So, we walked back to the pool - in the rain! Cold & wet, but it was fun. Jumping into puddles. Splashing, splashing & more splashing. Flooded and overflowing drains that didn't seem to be there at all. Long wriggly earthworms. Rainy days had never been much more fun than this.
Oh yes, the carnival. There isn't much to comment about, except my fav: Fruit Harvesting! The sight of apples, oranges & pears floating around in Yishun pool! If only they were always there, everyday, during training.. Blah. I guarantee I'll swim harder! Haha. And everone couldn't resist but to take a bite into the fruits, without even washing them.
I just can't resist fruits, yes no? (:
Spotted me?
****
I had a rollin' good time today!
(Even though it was a NO-SENTOSA day.)
Today's "training" was running around the neighbourhood. Destination: Emily's house. Haha. Upon reaching her house, the sky boomed its protests. And yes, it started raining. So, we walked back to the pool - in the rain! Cold & wet, but it was fun. Jumping into puddles. Splashing, splashing & more splashing. Flooded and overflowing drains that didn't seem to be there at all. Long wriggly earthworms. Rainy days had never been much more fun than this.
Oh yes, the carnival. There isn't much to comment about, except my fav: Fruit Harvesting! The sight of apples, oranges & pears floating around in Yishun pool! If only they were always there, everyday, during training.. Blah. I guarantee I'll swim harder! Haha. And everone couldn't resist but to take a bite into the fruits, without even washing them.
I just can't resist fruits, yes no? (:
Spotted me?





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home