Contrary to the past two days, I'm feeling rather happy today.
(Told you I'm prone to mood swinggggs...)
Okay, here's what made me happy today:
(Told you I'm prone to mood swinggggs...)
Okay, here's what made me happy today:
- Caught Garfield 2 with Minhui, Leonard & Alvin.
(Heh, but sorry I was a lil' late...) - Bought Ariel's birthday pressie. I won't reveal what it is yet.
(Minhui just told me she's done with it. Can't wait to see how it turns out to be.) - & got myself my pair of Braziliano Praias!
(Since the Havaianas Trekking slips are taking so long to hit Singapore)
Wanted the one with red base & white strap but there's no size for me.
Zz. But anyway, I still love my blue pair. Hee. I just hope that it won't give me any more big fat ugly blisters, or else I'll have to approach the lifeguards for more plasters on Sunday.
Hmm, I'm feeling rather guilty 'cause of the amount of money I've been spending.
But still, I'm really happy TODAY.
Don't know about tomorrow 'cause it's gonna be Swim Team Day Camp.
Aah, but who cares, there'll be W'sapien training after that! Yay, I like.
But well, casting the guilt in my heart aside,
CAN I HAVE THAT TEE THAT SAYS I LOVE CHOCOLATE, PRETTY PLEASE?
I really like it. A lot.
P.S. Anyone's interested in getting one for Xiaoying? Haha.
Alright, I shall make myself scarce now. Byebye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home