MY FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK!
As usual, Sunday beach training @ Sentosa! Whoo!
(But don't be mistaken, it's not like I really love Sentosa that much. As if there are loads of six-packs or even eight-packs there for my eyes to feast on.
Oops. Sorry, couldn't help it.)

But still, the sun, the sand & the sea never fail to make my day an enjoyable one!
Beach sprints. Beach flags drills. The yellow surfboards.
Hmm, okay maybe let's include the Run-Swim-Run sets that I had to do too.
But but but,
the most important ingredient's still the great company: W'Sapiens(:
But now, allow me to say something random:
Mr Kwa is seriously getting crankier, I tell you.
Here's what happened today:
On the Yellow Line bus, Mr Kwa called me.
He asked if training had started. I said no.
& the next thing he asked was really ridiculous.
"Oh, so have you finished all your homework?"
LOL. Hello? It's a sunny Sunday, Xiaoying's on her way to Sentosa
& you're asking her about her heap of work at home?
But anyway, he wanted me to complete my work & not "hug the Buddha's legs" (quoted from him), which I admit, I always do. Yes, proscrastinating's another of my bad habits.
(Sh*t, I think I really have quite a lot of bad habits.
Those who know me really well can name you quite a number. Haha.)
Well okay, as I was saying... yes, beach training. Right, I think I fared quite well in training today y'know! One great accomplishment was the sets of run-swim-run I did today (at least 4!). But the most irritating thing happened to me. The skin at the bottom of both my toes came off. Wtf. Damn painful okay. I got those big fat ugly blisters from doing jumping-jacks at training last week, and running on the sand aggravated them.
& the skin decided to be annoying. It just hung onto my toe & refused to come off completely. Very painful. *pouts.
So I think I used up quite a lot of Beach Patrol's stock of plasters. Sorry lah, but they just won't stick to my toes. Plus, I was doing run-SWIM-run, so the not-waterproof plasters were definitely bound to un-stick themselves & drop off, either in the sea or on the sand. Sorry, but is that considered littering? =/
Then, after fruitless attempts to make the plasters stick to my toes, this Chinese lifeguard recommended this dunno-what spray. (The one who provided me with plasters was an Indian lifeguard.) Anyway, he said, " I suggest you use this. Try it. It's not that painful." As if I would believe him. But still I had to try lah. So I sat at the shower area & screamed/yelled/(whatever other vocabulary you use to describe noise) as my Mummy aimed at my toes & sprayed. & trust that lifeguard to be sitting up there on that tower & laughing, at me! Humph, how mean.
Okay, after enduring all that pain & taking stares/laughs/giggles from on-lookers, it was still useless. In the end, I had to endure the pain in my frickin' toes & complete the 8 sets of beach sprints. See, I told you I fared quite well in training today. Hee.
Great, I realised I've typed so much but I haven't gone to the After-Training part. We were supposed to play the luge this week, but failed to. (Once again. Actually not once! I can't remember how many times. Tsk.) But never mind, I promise, I promise, I promise, we'll play next week okay! If not, somebody can just kick me. Haha.
So, in summary, Xiaoying did not have her usual Sunday Subway lunch. Instead, it was "Family Day" & picnicking @ Palawan Beach. Alright, I shall spare you the agony of reading more of my nonsense & let the pictures convey what has to be conveyed.
As usual, Sunday beach training @ Sentosa! Whoo!
(But don't be mistaken, it's not like I really love Sentosa that much. As if there are loads of six-packs or even eight-packs there for my eyes to feast on.
Oops. Sorry, couldn't help it.)

But still, the sun, the sand & the sea never fail to make my day an enjoyable one!
Beach sprints. Beach flags drills. The yellow surfboards.
Hmm, okay maybe let's include the Run-Swim-Run sets that I had to do too.
But but but,
the most important ingredient's still the great company: W'Sapiens(:
But now, allow me to say something random:
Mr Kwa is seriously getting crankier, I tell you.
Here's what happened today:
On the Yellow Line bus, Mr Kwa called me.
He asked if training had started. I said no.
& the next thing he asked was really ridiculous.
"Oh, so have you finished all your homework?"
LOL. Hello? It's a sunny Sunday, Xiaoying's on her way to Sentosa
& you're asking her about her heap of work at home?
But anyway, he wanted me to complete my work & not "hug the Buddha's legs" (quoted from him), which I admit, I always do. Yes, proscrastinating's another of my bad habits.
(Sh*t, I think I really have quite a lot of bad habits.
Those who know me really well can name you quite a number. Haha.)
Well okay, as I was saying... yes, beach training. Right, I think I fared quite well in training today y'know! One great accomplishment was the sets of run-swim-run I did today (at least 4!). But the most irritating thing happened to me. The skin at the bottom of both my toes came off. Wtf. Damn painful okay. I got those big fat ugly blisters from doing jumping-jacks at training last week, and running on the sand aggravated them.
& the skin decided to be annoying. It just hung onto my toe & refused to come off completely. Very painful. *pouts.
So I think I used up quite a lot of Beach Patrol's stock of plasters. Sorry lah, but they just won't stick to my toes. Plus, I was doing run-SWIM-run, so the not-waterproof plasters were definitely bound to un-stick themselves & drop off, either in the sea or on the sand. Sorry, but is that considered littering? =/
Then, after fruitless attempts to make the plasters stick to my toes, this Chinese lifeguard recommended this dunno-what spray. (The one who provided me with plasters was an Indian lifeguard.) Anyway, he said, " I suggest you use this. Try it. It's not that painful." As if I would believe him. But still I had to try lah. So I sat at the shower area & screamed/yelled/(whatever other vocabulary you use to describe noise) as my Mummy aimed at my toes & sprayed. & trust that lifeguard to be sitting up there on that tower & laughing, at me! Humph, how mean.
Okay, after enduring all that pain & taking stares/laughs/giggles from on-lookers, it was still useless. In the end, I had to endure the pain in my frickin' toes & complete the 8 sets of beach sprints. See, I told you I fared quite well in training today. Hee.
Great, I realised I've typed so much but I haven't gone to the After-Training part. We were supposed to play the luge this week, but failed to. (Once again. Actually not once! I can't remember how many times. Tsk.) But never mind, I promise, I promise, I promise, we'll play next week okay! If not, somebody can just kick me. Haha.
So, in summary, Xiaoying did not have her usual Sunday Subway lunch. Instead, it was "Family Day" & picnicking @ Palawan Beach. Alright, I shall spare you the agony of reading more of my nonsense & let the pictures convey what has to be conveyed.

Now that I'm 16, I can never understand how scraping & scooping sand can be fun.

8 PACKS! I'm gonna drool at this hunk every week from now on. 










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home