I shall sum up class party in 1 word: FUN.
The whole table was full of food, food & more food.
& guess what they watched? Silent Hill (which I watched just last night).
But never mind, most of us went to play billiards.
I've seen my father play since I was 9, but I've never tried playing before.
It's quite fun, really. (When I manage to hit the ball la. Haha.)
Yay, I want to play again.
(To Minhui: Let's go play pool soon, yes no?) =D
Then we played a card game called Jungle Speed that Sarah brought back from France.
It's exciting & tests one's alertness and reaction.
Besides that, another game was "Zip-zap-ping-pong".
That's the most hilarious of all.
We got to find out who's the slowest & most retarded amongst us.
& it was also during that game when Xuejun & I were actually forced to stuff as many marshmallows as possible into our mouths. The loser would have to bring the 2 whole packets of marshmallows home. *yucks.
But in the end, we changed it to tossing marshmallows into our mouths. The person who fails to catch it in her mouth had to bring the packets back home. & actually, I was going strong lor! Once, Xuejun missed & I was damn relieved, 'cause if I caught mine, the packets would have to go to her. But wth, I actually missed it too! Haha. Unfortunately I lost in the end la. Gotta brush up on my tossing-food-into-the-air-and-into-mouth skills. Lol.
Alright, I'm yawning for the sixth time now.
G'night to whoever's listening to me.

The whole table was full of food, food & more food.
& guess what they watched? Silent Hill (which I watched just last night).
But never mind, most of us went to play billiards.
I've seen my father play since I was 9, but I've never tried playing before.
It's quite fun, really. (When I manage to hit the ball la. Haha.)
Yay, I want to play again.
(To Minhui: Let's go play pool soon, yes no?) =D
Then we played a card game called Jungle Speed that Sarah brought back from France.
It's exciting & tests one's alertness and reaction.
Besides that, another game was "Zip-zap-ping-pong".
That's the most hilarious of all.
We got to find out who's the slowest & most retarded amongst us.
& it was also during that game when Xuejun & I were actually forced to stuff as many marshmallows as possible into our mouths. The loser would have to bring the 2 whole packets of marshmallows home. *yucks.
But in the end, we changed it to tossing marshmallows into our mouths. The person who fails to catch it in her mouth had to bring the packets back home. & actually, I was going strong lor! Once, Xuejun missed & I was damn relieved, 'cause if I caught mine, the packets would have to go to her. But wth, I actually missed it too! Haha. Unfortunately I lost in the end la. Gotta brush up on my tossing-food-into-the-air-and-into-mouth skills. Lol.
Alright, I'm yawning for the sixth time now.
G'night to whoever's listening to me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home