Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Munching

Caught Silent Hill last night. Hmm, the show doesn't really appeal to me even though it's probably the first NC16 show I've ever watched. (Okay, not considering the lil' bit of House of Wax we watched in class during lunch last year... Shh.)

The monsters/ghosts were a lil' gross, but I liked the part where there were rubbery-like women figures blocking the passageway & Rose had to inch through this group of disgusting "manikins". At first, they were all in a haphazard order. Then the sound effects came & these disgusting creatures changed their formation, falling into some sort of a pyramid pattern. For once, I thought they were going to dance as if they're in some Michael Jackson's mtv la. Haha. Then Huabin & I were laughing away. Oh, and
Silent Hill has lots of scenes where the screen blacks out or turns completely white.
Then this amusing guy shouted,
"Eh, pirated ah?"
Haha, at least it made me laugh in the middle of the show.

Spent the night at Mr Kwa's. I didn't want to sleep alone in the room so I went to sleep on the sofa. At least Huabin was there to talk to me. Haha. My handphone was "kidnapped" by Huabin. He said this was the only way I would stop messaging and go to sleep. Lol, but I guessed it worked la, 'cause after that, I just plugged my earphones into my ears & dozed off with my favourite music. Woke up once 'cause it was way too hot for me. So Huabin exchanged places with me & I went to sleep on the mattress. & he was kind enough to fan me 'cause he couldn't fall asleep. Haha.

So I woke up super early this morning (Forced to la..) to climb stairs. All the way up to 16 storeys & then back down again! At least 10 times. & boy do I appreciate the lifts more after this morning exercise.


FeelingLazy now. So lazy I don't even feel like going for the class party later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home