Pouring out the contents of my heart...
I need to catch up on my work!
I have this bad feeling that I'm lagging far far behind others.
Full of question marks in Physics & Chemistry lessons.
Going for some swim at SP tomorrow with WS to help raise funds.
I'm praying hard that tomorrow will be a nice day for me.
I wouldn't want my mood to swing till the extreme end again.
I miss onewhole. I really do.
I miss the times
when we really had truckloads of fun,
when we would go for training together,
when we would go study at Macs/library together,
when we would make conference calls late into the night,
when I felt we were really "the best of friends",
when that closest quarter would miss me when he was away for camp.
But now, it's really gone.
The friendliness, the closeness, the laughter, the smses, the calls, the outings, the company.
I'm not a social butterfly.
& I don't need a huge circle of friends.
Just having a few who are close to my heart is enough.
Yeah, & thank you Huabin for listening to me that day.
I really appreciate that. (=

13 years & counting... (:
Will update about NUS invitationals some other day...
Goodnight to the last strawberry in my bowl. You're going down my stomach tonight.
I have this bad feeling that I'm lagging far far behind others.
Full of question marks in Physics & Chemistry lessons.
Going for some swim at SP tomorrow with WS to help raise funds.
I'm praying hard that tomorrow will be a nice day for me.
I wouldn't want my mood to swing till the extreme end again.
I miss onewhole. I really do.
I miss the times
when we really had truckloads of fun,
when we would go for training together,
when we would go study at Macs/library together,
when we would make conference calls late into the night,
when I felt we were really "the best of friends",
when that closest quarter would miss me when he was away for camp.
But now, it's really gone.
The friendliness, the closeness, the laughter, the smses, the calls, the outings, the company.
I'm not a social butterfly.
& I don't need a huge circle of friends.
Just having a few who are close to my heart is enough.
Yeah, & thank you Huabin for listening to me that day.
I really appreciate that. (=

13 years & counting... (:
Will update about NUS invitationals some other day...
Goodnight to the last strawberry in my bowl. You're going down my stomach tonight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home