asdfkljgbnli.
I felt tiny, unimportant, pissed, annoyed, lonely, grouchy today.
I wasn't even sure what happened to me today.
Mood swings? PMS-ing?
asdfkljgbnli.
At times, I asked myself what I was actually annoyed at.
But the answer appeared to be: Nothing.
Even if there was, I didn't really know what was exactly pissing me off.
I was irritated by my wounds that just can't seem to stay close and heal properly.
I was irritated by my stupidly dry hair.
I was irritated by how things turned out today.
I was irritated by someone's actions.
I was irritated by the way someone talked to others.
And suddenly I thought,
Where exactly are all my friends?
Evaporating into the surrounding air might help me now.
I just want to be shut out from my mind,
from the thoughts I'm having now,
about him..
about her..
But they just keep coming back into this almost-bursting mind of mine.
Ugh.
SHIT YOU.
I wasn't even sure what happened to me today.
Mood swings? PMS-ing?
asdfkljgbnli.
At times, I asked myself what I was actually annoyed at.
But the answer appeared to be: Nothing.
Even if there was, I didn't really know what was exactly pissing me off.
I was irritated by my wounds that just can't seem to stay close and heal properly.
I was irritated by my stupidly dry hair.
I was irritated by how things turned out today.
I was irritated by someone's actions.
I was irritated by the way someone talked to others.
And suddenly I thought,
Where exactly are all my friends?
Evaporating into the surrounding air might help me now.
I just want to be shut out from my mind,
from the thoughts I'm having now,
about him..
about her..
But they just keep coming back into this almost-bursting mind of mine.
Ugh.
SHIT YOU.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home