TODAY WAS A H-A-P-P-Y DAY !
Last night, I stayed up till 3.30am for god knows what reason.
& I watched the first 28 minutes of the Germany-Portugal match with my father.
& then this morning, obviously I couldn't wake up luh.
Ended up heading to Harbourfront all alone.
But at Harbourfront, the situation changed.
I'm not gonna go into details.
Those who know will know..
& those who don't, BOO & TOO BAD to you.
Haha.
I think the sand seems to have some grudge against me these few weeks.
Since last week, it's been giving me abrasions & cuts as and when it feels like.
Ugh damn painful luh.
1 on my elbow & the other on the back of my leg.
Grrr, I have 2 more big fat ugly scars to my collection now.
Okay, grumbles aside for now.
WS built a fortress at Palawan today.
Everyone was really
digging, piling, flattening...
digging, piling, flattening...
(Occasionally, there were sand wars.
Childish people started throwing sand at each other.
Hmm I wonder who. Lol!)
Anyway, the fortress was really cute.
After that, we buried SiXuan in the huge trench-like hole.
& then they did Taupoooooook!
Hee, I love watching people play Taupoooooook!
Yeaps, & we all had a good laugh.
Yaye, & to add on to Xiaoying's list of Reasons Why Today Was A Happy Day,
I received:
Last night, I stayed up till 3.30am for god knows what reason.
& I watched the first 28 minutes of the Germany-Portugal match with my father.
& then this morning, obviously I couldn't wake up luh.
Ended up heading to Harbourfront all alone.
But at Harbourfront, the situation changed.
I'm not gonna go into details.
Those who know will know..
& those who don't, BOO & TOO BAD to you.
Haha.
I think the sand seems to have some grudge against me these few weeks.
Since last week, it's been giving me abrasions & cuts as and when it feels like.
Ugh damn painful luh.
1 on my elbow & the other on the back of my leg.
Grrr, I have 2 more big fat ugly scars to my collection now.
Okay, grumbles aside for now.
WS built a fortress at Palawan today.
Everyone was really
digging, piling, flattening...
digging, piling, flattening...
(Occasionally, there were sand wars.
Childish people started throwing sand at each other.
Hmm I wonder who. Lol!)
Anyway, the fortress was really cute.
After that, we buried SiXuan in the huge trench-like hole.
& then they did Taupoooooook!
Hee, I love watching people play Taupoooooook!
Yeaps, & we all had a good laugh.
Yaye, & to add on to Xiaoying's list of Reasons Why Today Was A Happy Day,
I received:
- 3 Ferrero Rochers from Calvin
- a box of Strawberry-&-Chocolate Pocky sticks from Mr Kwa
(I think that box's quite expensive. But it's already almost half empty. Hee.) - & an additional Subway Double-choc cookie from :) !
Therefore, today's really a H-A-P-P-Y day.
But we'll still have to face the reality once all the fun has dissipated into thin air.
My fav day of the week's gone (& in case you didn't know, it's Sunday. Haha.)
& Monday's coming. In fact, it's already here.
I'm gonna get infected by the World Cup fever just before it's over! So I've decided to catch the final match this morning! Another hour to tahan.
& then it'll be back to school to catch up with all the lessons I've missed for the past 2 weeks.
Italy or France?
I know my father, Justin, Ellis, :), Kelvin & a lot others are supporting Italy.
I guess I'll just wait till I spot a hot player on the field
& support his team. Heh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home