Friday, July 07, 2006

--------------------

--------------------
I received this in an sms
& that person didn't want to tell me what it means.
Wanted to ask my friends who take French
but they're all offline.

So very conveniently, I tried www.dictionary.com.
So very conveniently, I typed in Je manque tu & clicked Search.
& guess what www.dictionary.com asked me?

Did you mean Jam nut?

Haha, this totally cracked me up luh.
Well, then I moved on to using online translators.
This was getting quite fun actually.
It's starting to feel like some hunting-for-clues-&-finding-a-treaure game.
Oh yes, it's called a treasure hunt. Lol!

Online translators are super efficient.
I just typed in my phrase, clicked Translate
& the translated phrase just pops out the next moment.
& they can translate...
from English to German
from English to French
from English to Portuguese
from English to Spanish
from English to Russian
from French to English
from French to Spanish
from French to German
from Italian to Russian
Blah blah blah.
(I'll take ages to finish typing the whole list.
But you get the idea, don't you?)

I'm fascinated with online translators.

Now I know what it means. :)

& I realised I haven't eaten an apple for days.

I know why I had been so stressed lately...
Maybe it's one of my withdrawal symptoms!
lol.

It's already the 8th now. Exactly 7 days till the C day arrives.
Apple 2 Apple 2 Apple 2 Apple 2 Apple 2 Apple 2 Apple 2





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home