Monday, August 14, 2006

A happy & perky girl.

To Minhui, Justin & Adrian:
Okay! The lazy one is blogging now. =)

******

Been feeling rather happy & perky these few days.
Dunno why,
maybe it's 'cause of the almost-six-day-long holiday.
Lol. Nevermind about the reason, I'm just happy & it's a good thing.
Certainly better than PMS-ing. :D

Caught fireworks on Wednesday & Saturday!
Almost missed the one on Wednesday, only managed to catch a lil of it.
But nevermind, Saturday's was a blast!
& Adrian, you made it sound like I purposely planted Suntec & OCBC building so far away from each other. Haha.
Oh, & Mr J was so romantic. Lol.
Aye, I'm sure you'll move Miss E.
Jiayou(:

& I'm like, addicted to pool now.
Hee.
Hopefully, we'll go play on Saturday or something.
BUT
My exams are like in two weeks' time.
Rahh.
How I wish I could just fall asleep & hibernate till the beloved hols are here.
Or can I just melt right now & disappear?
Hurhur. ^^

Nevermind me.
(Eh I realised this is the 3rd "nevermind" I've used. & now this is the 4th one. Tsktsk.)
ANYWAY, pictures(:

:WEDNESDAY:

Whee.


Mushroom Head, the one in black! He's so cute luh. lol.


Luckily the car's still intact after I got down. =p

:SATURDAY:

That's Miss E & Mr J.
Yeah, the one acting cute.
Not the one who's acting shuai/cool/whatever. lol. :D


Kelvin, Reuben & Edwin (What's with the BK bag?) Haha.
Oh, & my head.


=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home