Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Pre-Holiday Week.

THE PRE-HOLIDAY WEEK

* * * * * * *

:Thursday:
On Thursday after Teachers' Day celebrations, Leonard, Melissa, Minhui & I headed to Marina Square to pool. The auntie wasn't as bad as she seems luh. At least she was nice to me. Hee. (:

* * * * * * *

:FRIDAY:
Firstly, it was, like what Minhui said, a bra spree! Went to Triumph's warehouse sale. It's exclusively for us girls. Hehs. ^^ Then POOOOOL at Toa Payoh! I actually lost to :) the first round cause the stupid black ball didn't wanna go in. =p But I won him back later on. Haha. Blehh. & WSAPIENS broke the Photohunt record there too. Heh. Go see!
After that, was lunching at Bugis. I love the waffle. Mmm. Haha. Then shopping. I was determined not to return home empty-handed. So, I bought a tee! & I love it! Thinking of buying another one soon. Hee. & luckily I found my "sperm" earring & got myself two pairs of earrings in the end.
Plus, an apple badge from someone. Haha, it's damn cute. I love it.
Thanks, :). It was really sweet. =)

* * * * * * *

:SATURDAY:



-New Balance Aquathlon Challenge @ East Coast -
Received a g'luck msg from :) early in the morn. Yewtuck wished me luck too. This was rather weird 'cause he seldom smses me. >< Melissa was the best luh. Came down personally to support Huabin. Lol. So sweet luh. =)



The waves at East Coast were really choppy & okay, maybe shiok's the word to use if I wasn't having a biathlon race that day? I was like bobbing up & down in the sea luh... Anyway, having not run for almost 2 whole months, I had "promised" (note the inverted commas =p) Huabin that I was gonna slack for my whole event. But in the end, I broke my promise. Haha. If I had really slacked, I bet Uncle Mus would have killed me luh! & I would have killed myself too. =\ Anyway, tag number 661 was second! Hee. & she's loving that new big red bottle. ^^

After that, I K'Oed on the bus. It was really nice sleeping on the bus. Haha. & then I continued sleeping after I got home. Didn't want to wake up for training cause my legs were aching like nobody's business. But since I alr promised Mingzhu auntie I would go, & I'm supposedly the one who wanted her to let Huabin & Huajian go for training, I got up & went for training.

& trust me, I was dying on the track with Huabin. The 10 rounds seemed like a tough feat for my legs. But I still completed what I was supposed to complete, plus accompanying Huabin for an additional round, even though we were the last two to finish. =)

After that was Captain's Ball & H20 polo! Yaye, I like luh. It's great to get away from just pure swimming + PT for training once in a while. ^^ Then pratas for supper, or rather dinner, @ Jalan Kayu. The ride on T-jian's lorry was fun! All of us looked like Bangla workers. Nah, just kiddin'. Hee.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home