Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My rants.

My leg nearly cramped again during training just now.
It was so much pain completing the 30 sets of 100m.
It doesn't seem like my favourite & easy-peasy workout anymore.

Anyway, Edwin told Minhui this lame joke & then Minhui told me about it.
I like it luh. It's super funny.
Haha, those who want to know about it can ask me. :D

Stupid Mr Kok. Studied with Miss M today & abandoned me.
Wth. I'm like one of the important people in your life okay.
Without me, will you have any childhood friend?
Hur hur hur?

LOL. Nah, I'm
really really really really really really
glad you've found the girl of your dreams.
Yaye.
Then I won't have to worry about you being single for the 17th year in your life.
Haha. :D

Yeaps, & life's getting better recently.
The friends I cherish so much have "returned",
and I'm
really really really really really really really
happyyyy.

Okay, I'm off to mug now!
Byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home