Sunday, September 17, 2006

That kind of Sundays.

It's another beach-training-less Sunday. The good thing about it is: I can sleep late on Saturdays & not have to worry about waking up super early on Sunday mornings for training. But these kind of Sundays are really getting way too dull & unfruitful. Anyway, went on another bra spree today. The previous one was the Triumph warehouse sale. And now this one at Takashimaya, thanks to Daphne(: The colours are BRIGHT, & I like. :D

coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcough

I'm still coughing. & I'm not supposed to do any exercise that will make my heartbeat accelerate. Rahh. So i missed PT yesterday. & I tell you, if I'm not going to recover within the next two days, I think I'll just grow fat luh. Imagine Xiaoying being a stupid fattie bombom who weighs like, what, 55kg. Wth. I can just jump off the building instantly. From where I live, it'll be a good 12 storeys down. Just nice. Dang. Look at me, I'm eating bread from Breadtalk & I've just finished a bottle of Vitagen whilst I'm typing all these. & I haven't even had dinner. I think Mummy is right luh. I'm going to be F-A-T. ):

Blahh. I want that kind of Sundays that will make me burn my calories under the sun. & not this kind, where all the fats will just be happily accumulating in my body. & very very fortunately, beach training's gonna resume on 1st October! Yes! (:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. even if beach trng rally resume ii also can't go. ii've to study. how how? ii miss beach trng also. ): anw, take care of yourself yeah? you've been coughing so much lately. he'll be worry about you der. haha. okay, looking foward to this say. seeyou soon! ((:

1:05 PM  
Blogger AppleBooChristine said...

yeahhh. =\ that will be like 123456. 6 of you missing from beach trainings. dang. but i'm sure you'll have your share of fun after o's! (: haha. hmm i'm not very sure about the "worrying" part. heh. but yeah i'm almost okay alr(:

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home