Who's the bitch?
In your eyes, my contributions may mean nothing at all.
In your eyes, I may just be a bee-eye-tee-see-age.
Well, to be honest, I really did nothing that, in my opinion, might make you detest me so much.
Okay, let's just say this is entirely my own opinion.
I'm not trying to play victim here.
Of course, I believe you'll have your own reasons to justify your claim that I'm a bitch.
But just think about it.
If I really am a bitch, what are you then?
In your eyes, I may just be a bee-eye-tee-see-age.
Well, to be honest, I really did nothing that, in my opinion, might make you detest me so much.
Okay, let's just say this is entirely my own opinion.
I'm not trying to play victim here.
Of course, I believe you'll have your own reasons to justify your claim that I'm a bitch.
But just think about it.
If I really am a bitch, what are you then?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home