The joy that holidays bring.
This week spells H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S! :D
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
// Tuesday.
After sooo long, I finally got to play badminton with Huabin & the rest. The last time we arranged to play badminton was almost a year ago. Haha. It was really fun, although I kept laughing & couldn't aim for the shuttlecock. Hee.
So my conclusion was: Xiaoying can only swim/run. She can't play badminton for nuts.
The captain was there too. Haha, Justin came down with Ellis. & then suddenly, it felt like a mini Yishun Gang gathering. I like that kind of togetherness I feel. Although recently there has been a little bit of insecurity felt amongst us 'cause everyone seems to be having their own agenda, but I'm sure Yishun Gang is a strong & close-knitted group & we won't ever let it crumble(: Right, Justin? (:
Anyway, after dinner, we played Blind Mice! Ohmygosh, I love that game luh, although I still can't quite figure out why the game's called Blind Mice & not Blind Cat or something. Since the catcher's supposed to close his eyes & not the players. Haha. It's great to be running round a playground after so long(:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
// Wednesday.
Went to play pool again before training. & I won Leonard twice today! (with Daniel's incessant crapping & advice, & Joseph's occasional comments) Haha. Leonard! 1 Hershey pie ah! & Daniel owes me 1 Hershey pie too! For what reason, I can't really remember alr. Haha. xp Yup, & we saw Adrian & his friend just as we were leaving. Was quite surprised to see him there. Haha. Oh, & I bought a cute lil clip today for $1! ^^
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
& just now, Leonard was reprimanding me for being so cold/dao blahblahblah. Haha. If you want me to be in Auto mode like her, sorry luh. I don't think I can. Or maybe I can. Maybe it all depends on how I feel that day. Haha. Hiya I don't know luh. =p
Gonna go for a run tomorrow morningggg, or rather later. Dang. I just hope I can wake up later. Byebye, dear Wednesdayyyyyyyyyyyy.
Oh yeah, Little Man starts showing on Thursday! The trailer's alr so funny luh! I wanna watch! ><
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
// Tuesday.
After sooo long, I finally got to play badminton with Huabin & the rest. The last time we arranged to play badminton was almost a year ago. Haha. It was really fun, although I kept laughing & couldn't aim for the shuttlecock. Hee.
So my conclusion was: Xiaoying can only swim/run. She can't play badminton for nuts.
The captain was there too. Haha, Justin came down with Ellis. & then suddenly, it felt like a mini Yishun Gang gathering. I like that kind of togetherness I feel. Although recently there has been a little bit of insecurity felt amongst us 'cause everyone seems to be having their own agenda, but I'm sure Yishun Gang is a strong & close-knitted group & we won't ever let it crumble(: Right, Justin? (:
Anyway, after dinner, we played Blind Mice! Ohmygosh, I love that game luh, although I still can't quite figure out why the game's called Blind Mice & not Blind Cat or something. Since the catcher's supposed to close his eyes & not the players. Haha. It's great to be running round a playground after so long(:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
// Wednesday.
Went to play pool again before training. & I won Leonard twice today! (with Daniel's incessant crapping & advice, & Joseph's occasional comments) Haha. Leonard! 1 Hershey pie ah! & Daniel owes me 1 Hershey pie too! For what reason, I can't really remember alr. Haha. xp Yup, & we saw Adrian & his friend just as we were leaving. Was quite surprised to see him there. Haha. Oh, & I bought a cute lil clip today for $1! ^^
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
& just now, Leonard was reprimanding me for being so cold/dao blahblahblah. Haha. If you want me to be in Auto mode like her, sorry luh. I don't think I can. Or maybe I can. Maybe it all depends on how I feel that day. Haha. Hiya I don't know luh. =p
Gonna go for a run tomorrow morningggg, or rather later. Dang. I just hope I can wake up later. Byebye, dear Wednesdayyyyyyyyyyyy.
Oh yeah, Little Man starts showing on Thursday! The trailer's alr so funny luh! I wanna watch! ><


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home