Back to Sentosa..for a day(:
This Saturday's Sentosa Day(: I hope it'll be fun. I miss the sand in Sentosa luh. Can't wait to be back there doing my fav beachflags again. I know I'll always get all the ugly cuts on my legs but who cares, I won't complain anymore. Or maybe not that much. Haha. I just hope there'll be beach training on Sunday. Please please please. But first, for Saturday, I gotta refresh my memory on the rescue techniques. & then I'll get my 10bucks (I know it's a meagre sum but, considering that this will be some sorta "pay", I'm already quite satisfied) & some sorta shirt (don't know if I'll even wear it). (:
My phone seems rather quiet today. Or rather, it has been so for two days.
Waiting...
My phone seems rather quiet today. Or rather, it has been so for two days.
Waiting...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home