Monday, September 18, 2006

Integrate, or disintegrate?

My fingers are tired & kinda sore from all those smsing. Anyway, I'm having Math test tomorrow: Integration. I'd better be able to integrate properly tomorrow, or else I'll just disintegrate into pieces luh. But actually, this test isn't that bad. Looking on the bright side, the weightage of this test's just 4%. So even if I get more than 75%, it's merely a 3 out of 4 marks. & if, let's say (I said let's say) I scrape a hideous pass, it'll be 2 out of 4 marks. Not bad eh? Haha. Okay I'm just joking luh. I'll try my best to i n t e g r a t e luh! Alrights, I'm off to sleep now! Goodnight, world! (:

P.S. I like how the numbers turn out in Georgia font. So cute.
012345678909876543212345678909876543210

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home