My wallet.
Yaye, my beloved wallet's back in my possession. I spent the whole of Friday the 13th worrying about my lost wallet luh. I never used to believe in such superstitions, until this dumb friday. It's not like I'm going to start believing in Friday the 13th luh, but from now on, I think I'll just be extra careful on such stupid Fridays in future. & the weird thing was, I wasn't worried about my EZlink, ATM & Islander cards inside; I was actually worrying more about my wallet itself. If I lost it, I can't possibly get another that looks the same luh. Okay, & the neoprints inside too. 'Cause they're like the only neoprints I've taken these two years, one of the few times in my entire life. Lol. But there's like only one left in my wallet. The ones with the Milo shirts are gone luh. Wth. ): Nevermind. I shall look on the bright side. At least there's still a loner neoprint who survived. (:
Okay, beach training in like 7 hours(: subway(: & then vivo city(:
Yaye. Sundays are (: days for me. (: (: (:
I think of you whenever I see apples now.
Okay, beach training in like 7 hours(: subway(: & then vivo city(:
Yaye. Sundays are (: days for me. (: (: (:
I think of you whenever I see apples now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home