Sunday, April 08, 2007

Slow. Slower. Slowerrr.

I'm getting slower and slower. Damn it. The last time I did my 30x100m sets was like last last Saturday!? And I missed training, both yesterday evening and today. I feel like I'm a big dumb slacker. Rahhh. Stupid hormones. I hate you. If this happens again by the time I'm about to fly off in May, I'll kick myself. >< I was reassuring myself, maybe the reason I'm getting slower is 'cause I haven't been doing much push-ups. But wth? I think my legs are even weaker can. My 100m timings are slower than when I don't use fins at all. And I can't complete my sets, either because I'm getting blisters from my fins, or 'cause my weak ankles are failing me. Ugh I'm so irritated with my body. How am I going to compete in May like this? I gotta work a million times harder if I wanna bring something back. Andandand, I'm so f a t already please. So depressing. If I need to go for runs. Soon. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home