Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm sleepy

I had a fruitful Saturday:
  • Fins training.
    Though I wasn't really giving it my best 'cause my legs were so tired they were about to give way.
  • Played some pool.
    I think I improved! Haha.
  • & then training @ TPY.
    Madness man.
    PT + 30x100m obstacles. DOUBLE WOW.
    But I'm proud to say I managed fine. I realised the only way to complete 30x100 sets is to deceive yourself. I kept telling Huabin, "I'm not tired, I'm not tired, I'm tired. Tired meh? Where got? I'm not tired..." & it works if you sing to yourself underwater! Lol I think I sound like I'm crazy saying all these, but it really works. Whee. At least for me. :D
Anyway, I'll be away for some two-day-one-night class bonding. We'll be camping at some MOE Jalan Bahtera Adventure Camp, which I think was where I had my p5 camp! Okay, Leonard's bugging me on msn. & he says I'm taking 10 years to reply him. The thing is, I'm super sleepy now & what does that mean? That means I gotta go sleep now 'cause my brain's gonna switch off soon.

3, 2, 1.

-Switches off-

Dang, why do I feel like I'm Leonard?
Maybe 'cause his brain's switched off most of the time. :P

Whee, g'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home