Hello, I'm back
Whee, I actually wanted to delete my blog 'cause I'm simply too lazy to update and everything. Anyway, I think it's good enough that I finally decided to sign in to Blogger after I don't know how long. But the thing is: I'm still lazy to blog, as in, type. Words are just too plain & boring. So, pictures! (:
- - My Seventeenth After Sentosa Training - -


Thank you(:
For the gifts, for making that day trigger-happy for me.
& to Huabin:
Thankyou, Brother! I love the huge apple card plenty plenty! I requested for an apple card & you really drew it. Hahaha, you rock luh! xD

Some of my birthday gifts, mostly apple-ish stuff! Lovely!
I had 4 cakes this year! (if you allow me to include my apple as one of the cakes) My OG'mates started singing Happy Birthday & somebody held out an apple with a yellow candle stuck on it. Haha, it was super cute luh. & my class sang me a birthday song in the lecture theatre before the lecture started. The lights went off due to some technical problem. So they started singing Happy Birthday. LOL. & some of the girls from canoeing sang me another birthday song in the evening after training.
Lalala~ I felt so loved that day.
Heehee. :D
Orientation was hell loadsa fun, but I haven't managed to get the picutres & forfeit videos taken during Orientation so I can't post them here. (:
- - The First Class Gathering @ Brenda's Condo - -

Whee.


08S03M! Not everyone's in the picture though..
- - Class Chalet the following Saturday - -
I swear our class was like the most happening class in school. LOL. Well I managed to "ton" unlike the time I was at W'sapien chalet. We crapped, gossiped (super entertaining!), shared racist jokes & laughed & laughed & laughed, played pillow-fight with Jianhao the lousy ambusher, played Zhong Zi Mi Ma, listened to ghost stories & got freaked out by the shadows moving outside our room. Blahblahblah, & I only went to bed like around 0600am while a few of them continued playing Bridge till daylight.

Spot me! (:

I forgot what the guys were doing. LOL. But I was laughing like crazy.

Twister.
---------
& the weeks went on. Yadayada. I forgot what happened. Oh yes. Canoe trainings started to gobble up my time. Land training's pretty much like lifesaving training: PT, PT & more PTs! Sometimes I think I'm too individualistic, I guess it's time to learn how to be a good team player(: Water training's the challenging one. Everyone knows I can't balance for nuts. So obviously, I can't really balance on the boat, especially the K1 & K2s. & everyone knows I scream. So add those two up, & you'll get me screaming whenever I'm about to capsize or when I really capsize. LOL. Even Jiaolian said he could hear me screaming from out there. Hee!
- - January Lifesaving Demo @ Sentosa - -

- - Surf & Sweat! - -
My prize: Free Ripcurl merchandise! A Ripcurl classic watch, tshirt, boardshorts, bag & a sticker. Whee. All thanks to Zhenhao who ran with me. If not for him, I think I'd have slowed down & started walking. xD

Wearing my shoes. Whee, I think my arms look nice & muscular in this pic. HAHAHA. Okay, pretend I didn't say that. xp


& this is Leonard NTU! Haha, so cute.
Yaye okay, I'm done updating. Byebye! (:
- - My Seventeenth After Sentosa Training - -


Thank you(:
For the gifts, for making that day trigger-happy for me.
& to Huabin:
Thankyou, Brother! I love the huge apple card plenty plenty! I requested for an apple card & you really drew it. Hahaha, you rock luh! xD

Some of my birthday gifts, mostly apple-ish stuff! Lovely!
I had 4 cakes this year! (if you allow me to include my apple as one of the cakes) My OG'mates started singing Happy Birthday & somebody held out an apple with a yellow candle stuck on it. Haha, it was super cute luh. & my class sang me a birthday song in the lecture theatre before the lecture started. The lights went off due to some technical problem. So they started singing Happy Birthday. LOL. & some of the girls from canoeing sang me another birthday song in the evening after training.
Lalala~ I felt so loved that day.
Heehee. :D
Orientation was hell loadsa fun, but I haven't managed to get the picutres & forfeit videos taken during Orientation so I can't post them here. (:
- - The First Class Gathering @ Brenda's Condo - -

Whee.


08S03M! Not everyone's in the picture though..
- - Class Chalet the following Saturday - -
I swear our class was like the most happening class in school. LOL. Well I managed to "ton" unlike the time I was at W'sapien chalet. We crapped, gossiped (super entertaining!), shared racist jokes & laughed & laughed & laughed, played pillow-fight with Jianhao the lousy ambusher, played Zhong Zi Mi Ma, listened to ghost stories & got freaked out by the shadows moving outside our room. Blahblahblah, & I only went to bed like around 0600am while a few of them continued playing Bridge till daylight.

Spot me! (:

I forgot what the guys were doing. LOL. But I was laughing like crazy.

Twister.
& the weeks went on. Yadayada. I forgot what happened. Oh yes. Canoe trainings started to gobble up my time. Land training's pretty much like lifesaving training: PT, PT & more PTs! Sometimes I think I'm too individualistic, I guess it's time to learn how to be a good team player(: Water training's the challenging one. Everyone knows I can't balance for nuts. So obviously, I can't really balance on the boat, especially the K1 & K2s. & everyone knows I scream. So add those two up, & you'll get me screaming whenever I'm about to capsize or when I really capsize. LOL. Even Jiaolian said he could hear me screaming from out there. Hee!
- - January Lifesaving Demo @ Sentosa - -
- - Surf & Sweat! - -
My prize: Free Ripcurl merchandise! A Ripcurl classic watch, tshirt, boardshorts, bag & a sticker. Whee. All thanks to Zhenhao who ran with me. If not for him, I think I'd have slowed down & started walking. xD
Wearing my shoes. Whee, I think my arms look nice & muscular in this pic. HAHAHA. Okay, pretend I didn't say that. xp


& this is Leonard NTU! Haha, so cute.
Yaye okay, I'm done updating. Byebye! (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home