Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ugh.
I cried AGAIN during training today.
I really don't know what was wrong with me just now.

But come to think of it, today's training wasn't considered tough at all.
Sigh. Maybe it's just because I didn't have sufficient sleep last night (Slept at 4am).
Or maybe I'm still not mentally strong/geared up for competition.
All the "Maybe this & Maybe that"s...

I was actually surprised about what I was thinking when the tears found their way out of my eyes i.e. crying. At that moment, I don't know for whatever reason,
I just yearned for a SOMEONE
that special SOMEONE
who will be there to comfort me whenever I break down like this.
I've always told myself that being single's better than anything else under the sun.
Not being tied down to a guy means f-r-e-e-d-o-m.
No burden, no restrictions, no petty quarrels...
But all these would also mean no sweet talk, no lovely flowers,
no one special to celebrate Vday with...
I mean, it's not like I regret choosing singlehood then, but it just seems to me at that moment, that on top of friends who would certainly show me concern, there would still be a need to find & secure this special SOMEONE... somehow... some day...

How?
I do not know.
And when?
I do not know.

But I do believe,
life is always full of surprises. (:

P.S. This is one emotional post, don't you think so? Haha. I guess Xiaoying does get a lil' emotional at times. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home