Friday, July 07, 2006

200m free today.
Definitely better than yesterday's 400m free.
I'm quite happy with my time.
Though I missed the 8th position by 0.11sec.
That means I won't have to swim AGAIN in finals. Whoo!
Emily said very good 'cause I improved.
Yay, little praises like these are enough to make my day.

Oh yes, Minhui wished me g'luck this morning.
Yay I love her to bits.
Haha, see!
I didn't only thank :), I thanked you too!

So tomorrow's another hurdle for me to cross.
GEOG TEST.
I just hope I'll do well.

Been finding it hard to concentrate on schoolwork these few days.
My mind's full of thoughts..
Mainly about next week's competition.

200M OBSTACLES.
Let's hope I won't cry again the night before the competition.
(But I think I will. Aah, wtf.)

Okay, I've just gotten some luck from someone for tomorrow's test.
& I better get some sleep now.

I'm
wishing,
hoping,
yearning,
for
the
weekends
to
come.

Beach training...

is what I look forward to every week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home