Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Experiencing jitters the day before my race.
Experiencing jitters the night before my race.
Experiencing jitters the hour before my race.
Experiencing jitters whenever I face competition la!

& I dread that feeling.
There's always this feeling that I must do my best once my feet leave the plunging board,
but there's always also this lingering worry in me that I might not perform well enough to meet my own expectatations.

UGH.
Guess I'll just have to learn to cope with this before-competition-pressure
as NUS Lifesaving Invitationals & Lifesaving Nationals are approaching real soon.

On top of all these, I have yet to mug for my Geography test.
Really damn stressed la.
& I'm still blogging here,
when I'm supposed to be sleeping & resting for tomorrow's race?
Slap yourself, Christine.

Oh yeah,
thank you Mr Kwa, T-jian, Justin, Anges, Carmen, Rebecca, Adrian
& others who encouraged/comforted/wished me luck.

& thank YOU. :)
It kinda made my day, or rather night. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home