The daily cycle of waiting
It's been days. & it can be quite irritating when you're waiting for something but it just doesn't get to you. Not even a goodnight. Sometimes the waiting just gets so intolerable. & that's when I start to sulk & grumble & complain to people around me, who don't even have the slightest idea of what I'm sulking about, & to even think of giving up and riding another wave that rolls in more quickly and frequently. But thinking of all the silly things that happened never fails to make me smile. & miraculously, it evaporates all the sulkiness in me. This has almost become a daily cycle I have to go through, but at the end of the day, it just leaves me longing for more & hoping for time to fast-forward. (:
You're the apple of my eye.
You're the apple of my eye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home