Negatively negative...
WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL MY EMOTICONS.
asdlfkjagkfahjaho;ijh.
I WANT MY APPLE EMOTICONS BACK.
I'm feeling very negatively negative today. I know I'm supposed to be positive but I just can't help feeling negative luh. Actually at first it wasn't that bad. During training, I was feeling uber lazy. Initially I didn't even want to complete that 20 sets of 100m luh. Seriously, if Leonard hadn't been so on during training today, I would have just slacked by the pool & join the rest for their riddle-cum-joke-cum-dunno-what session with Uncle T-jian. But anyhoooos, I managed to even finish my 10by100 obstacles. & I haven't done my HMT practice papers at all. Dang. By hook or by crook, I gotta start doing tomorrow.
One more thing:
I think I'm really growing FAT. Like wtf.
Now I'm so depressed by this f a t issue that wtf looks like Whoa Too Fat to me.
Dangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdang.
asdlfkjagkfahjaho;ijh.
I WANT MY APPLE EMOTICONS BACK.
I'm feeling very negatively negative today. I know I'm supposed to be positive but I just can't help feeling negative luh. Actually at first it wasn't that bad. During training, I was feeling uber lazy. Initially I didn't even want to complete that 20 sets of 100m luh. Seriously, if Leonard hadn't been so on during training today, I would have just slacked by the pool & join the rest for their riddle-cum-joke-cum-dunno-what session with Uncle T-jian. But anyhoooos, I managed to even finish my 10by100 obstacles. & I haven't done my HMT practice papers at all. Dang. By hook or by crook, I gotta start doing tomorrow.
One more thing:
I think I'm really growing FAT. Like wtf.
Now I'm so depressed by this f a t issue that wtf looks like Whoa Too Fat to me.
Dangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdang.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home