Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Being in schoooooool!

Orientation's over & we're starting to have lectures & stuff. I miss O'nite alot, especially performing with BBM on stage. Lol. To think that we managed to get in with just a brief 10-minute practice before going in & just whacking our way through auditions! (: Well, the thing is: we had fun. (: Yaye. & seriously, I'm having loads of fun in school. Although I tend to feel lethargic in the afternoon & start to stone, I really enjoy the company of my OGmates (& starting to bond with my classmates). Today's Uno Stacko game was the funniest of all. Yuanwei's hand was just shaking & shaking. LOL. But one funny thing is: This weird feeling of loneliness comes creeping up to me once I step out of the gates of RJ. & when I reach home, I feel as though I'm an empty fish tank. So please pardon me if I start getting emo these few days. (But definitely not as emo as you, Jerome. xD) But I'm sure this isn't gonna last for long, because I believe I'll pull through. I mean, there's nothing I can't live without, right? Except some things which I, & only I, will know. Apples, for instance. (: So don't worry, Mummy. & thank you, FRIEND. For being there. For being so persistent in asking what's wrong. For listening to my whines. For entertaining me when I'm down & out. For all the sweet things you've done & said. You're very very much loved by Mary.

Maybe that's one thing I can't live without.

& all the best to people taking their AM test later on!
I'm looking forward to another school day! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home