Updates
"Hi I'm sinsquaredx & you're cossquaredx.
& together, we are one!"
I think this pickup line's funny. Hahaha.
It was one of the dares our classmate had to do for today's Truth or Dare session.
School's still fun, despite all the thick stacks of lecture & tutorial notes that I gotta read through (& I can't seem to be able to find my Bio tutorial), the Bio lecturer who goes at machine-gun speed & I was just sitting there with question marks floating all over my head, & the weird Econs lecturer who seems to be laughing at her own jokes all the time.
& together, we are one!"
I think this pickup line's funny. Hahaha.
It was one of the dares our classmate had to do for today's Truth or Dare session.
School's still fun, despite all the thick stacks of lecture & tutorial notes that I gotta read through (& I can't seem to be able to find my Bio tutorial), the Bio lecturer who goes at machine-gun speed & I was just sitting there with question marks floating all over my head, & the weird Econs lecturer who seems to be laughing at her own jokes all the time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home