Monday, June 26, 2006

Right, I just came to realise something yesterday, all thanks to someone/some people.
Really, I had not noticed it at all before this.
It wasn't very obvious at all...
And even when I had been told about it quite recently & repeatedly,
I didn't really believe it.
Oh well. But then again, so what if I'm aware of it now? Disappointed 3
There's also nothing I can do.
(Okay, maybe "intend to do" is a better expression to use here.)

Yes, I'm gonna fold my arms & be passive.
Heard that, matchmakers? (=
Haha.

Back to school today.
The stress is starting to get to me

And soon, it's gonna take its toll on me...
Not just stress from academics..
but stress from School Nationals, NUS Lifesaving Invitationals, Lifesaving Nationals & Time trials for the Commonwealth Games all coming up at once.

Ugh, I just feel like closing my eyes & lying on the surfboard now.
Thinking about nothing at all & just drifting to wherever the waves push me to.
I'm starting to miss beach training already.

And to Justin:
The "baluku" on my head hurts la. Ow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home