My son & her daughter!
Heymyfriend,hereIamwishingyou'llbeashappyasyoucanbe.
I'm so excited, I'm going to blog about this dream Minhui & I have. It's really cool 'kay!
Iknowbeingsingle,I'minnopositiontoadviseonyourr'shipproblems,iftherereallyisany.
Right, in future, I want to have a handsome little boy (& of course my husband has to have nice solid six pacs). & Minhui's gonna have an sweet little daughter. So my son's gonna marry her daughter. Then we'll be in-laws & we'll live under one roof (preferrably in a huge mansion) & live happily ever after. Yaye. The End. (:
ButIreallyhopeeverythingwillbefineforyou.I'mheretolendyoumyears24/7,bestie.Love.
I'm so excited, I'm going to blog about this dream Minhui & I have. It's really cool 'kay!
Iknowbeingsingle,I'minnopositiontoadviseonyourr'shipproblems,iftherereallyisany.
Right, in future, I want to have a handsome little boy (& of course my husband has to have nice solid six pacs). & Minhui's gonna have an sweet little daughter. So my son's gonna marry her daughter. Then we'll be in-laws & we'll live under one roof (preferrably in a huge mansion) & live happily ever after. Yaye. The End. (:
ButIreallyhopeeverythingwillbefineforyou.I'mheretolendyoumyears24/7,bestie.Love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home