Sorry..
Nicefriend, sorry for "playing you out" today & causing you to take "off" from your work for nothing. I swear it wasn't on purpose. I was really tired. That's the reason. & it certainly wasn't because someone didn't go. If that's what you (no, not you) think, then I'm really disappointed. The more I thought about it, the more upset I got. I think I'm getting more & more vulnerable these days. But I can't help it. The more you trust a person, the more vulnerable you are to him/her. Yes no?
I'm not in the mood to update about how self-motivated I was today. & to make matters worse, I'm actually sneezing & coughing & feeling cold. Guess what that means. I'm gonna fall sick. How wonderful.
I'm not in the mood to update about how self-motivated I was today. & to make matters worse, I'm actually sneezing & coughing & feeling cold. Guess what that means. I'm gonna fall sick. How wonderful.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home