I'm a good girl for.. 3 days(:
Early rise&shine for 3 consecutive days.. & you're talking about this lazybum here. Can you believe it? Hur?! :D Monday was when I got up of my own accord (which is quite pro. :p), yesterday was waking up for a morning run with Mr Kwa (not very willingly), & then today was to observe those taking their Bronze Cross test at Sentosa. I woke up at 7 'kay. I'm really proud of myself. Hehheh. (If Daniel hears this, he'll say I'm byl again.)
Yesterday was a rather pleasant Tuesday. Went to Bugis to get the Converse wallet that Minhui wanted. It's quite nice, quite classic-looking(: On the way, we stopped by at GuanYin temple to baibai. & that was probably the first time I stepped in there without my mother/aunties/grandma. Lol. Actually wanted to go get some free sweets, but on second thoughts, nah!
"You damn cheapo luh!" -Leonard. Okay, fine luh. Haha.
Anyway, their Bronze Cross test today was quite a breeze luh. It was faster than I had expected it to be, partly 'cause the examiner was a really nice guy. So while the rest were doing their test items, I was half-observing & half-slacking with joseph / picking shells / picking feathers for jeriann. After their test, I did beachflags with Jeriann & Mr Kwa. But I think I'm getting slower. Then surfed. I picked up a purple Pediasure milk lid which was floating around. & then I started to play Surfboard Frisbee with Mr Kwa & Zhenhao. Damn funny luh. We shall all start playing this new & exciting game during trainings. Lol. Mr Kwa was saying that he spotted the dingdong lifeguard taking photo/video of me, or rather us. Hahaha. If it's true, I hope that dingdong's handphone or whatever black thing he was holding spoils like, tonight. LOL. & Lunch @ Subway plus an extra piece of Godiva chocolate is just yummy.
Training later on. Think I'll take a short nap,
& let's hope I can wake up on time for training.
I'm in a good mood today.
It's amazing what that lil piece of Godiva can do to my day.
Yesterday was a rather pleasant Tuesday. Went to Bugis to get the Converse wallet that Minhui wanted. It's quite nice, quite classic-looking(: On the way, we stopped by at GuanYin temple to baibai. & that was probably the first time I stepped in there without my mother/aunties/grandma. Lol. Actually wanted to go get some free sweets, but on second thoughts, nah!
"You damn cheapo luh!" -Leonard. Okay, fine luh. Haha.
Anyway, their Bronze Cross test today was quite a breeze luh. It was faster than I had expected it to be, partly 'cause the examiner was a really nice guy. So while the rest were doing their test items, I was half-observing & half-slacking with joseph / picking shells / picking feathers for jeriann. After their test, I did beachflags with Jeriann & Mr Kwa. But I think I'm getting slower. Then surfed. I picked up a purple Pediasure milk lid which was floating around. & then I started to play Surfboard Frisbee with Mr Kwa & Zhenhao. Damn funny luh. We shall all start playing this new & exciting game during trainings. Lol. Mr Kwa was saying that he spotted the dingdong lifeguard taking photo/video of me, or rather us. Hahaha. If it's true, I hope that dingdong's handphone or whatever black thing he was holding spoils like, tonight. LOL. & Lunch @ Subway plus an extra piece of Godiva chocolate is just yummy.
Training later on. Think I'll take a short nap,
& let's hope I can wake up on time for training.
I'm in a good mood today.
It's amazing what that lil piece of Godiva can do to my day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home