Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A happy week

It's alr 12.52am & I can't finish my Yan Yan chocolate biscuit sticks.
Anyway, to Anges & Minhui:
Where got rusty? My blog's cleaner & whiter than ever!
It's made of good quality stainless steel 'kay.
Okay, but I admit I haven't been blogging much. :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Friday
HAPPY (belated) SMASHIN' SIXTEEN TO MY BESTFRIEND!
I Love You
& of course, I'm still waiting for all of you to finish your irrinoying O's(:

&&& thank YOU for the movie,
for scaring me & yourself too,
for holding the popcorn 'cause I didn't want to,
for pulling my jacket sleeves away from my face whenever the ghost appears.
Haha, Thank You
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Saturday
..was a getting-paid-for-doing-nothing day. It was pouring when Joseph, Kelvin & I reached Sentosa. So 3 dingdongs ran in the rain, barefooted, from the Yellow line bus stop & sought shelter under the lifeguard tower. Drenched & freezing cold, but still considerably fun. (:
..then (reluctantly) attended a wedding dinner at night. The bride had a surprise item for the groom & she actually sang a song on stage. Super brave. Then my father suggested that I perform a "swimming" item for mine next time. LOL. Whatever. & I had a bit of fun stealing a few of those lovely red roses along the aisle. :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sunday
I had absolutely no idea what to do on a beachtrainingless Sunday, so I took some of my Disney Fairytale Polly Pocket sets & started playing. They're really lovely 'kay, & I bet these are like limited edition now. Hurhur. Here! :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is from Aladdin.
There's Aladdin & Princess Jasmine,
the Sultan, Abu (the cheeky monkey), Raja (the tiger),
evil Jafar, the cute magic carpet,
& the lovely BLUE genie(:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Snow White & the Seven Dwarves.
I can name all seven of them:
Doc. Bashful. Happy. Sleepy. Sneezy. Grumpy. Dopey!
& there's the evil witch who's holding on to an apple.
(Poor apple..)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
& this is Cinderella,
complete with her Prince Charming,
Fairy Godmother, evil stepmother & stepsisters
& her pretty horse carriage.

&&& I baked cookies with my sis. At least I didn't idle my Sunday away(:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Okay, I'm off to bed for now.
Sweet DreamsEveryoneStars
I hope my feelings for you haven't faded, like how the stars do against the morning sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home