Praise me!
I signed in & wanted to start playing all my SolitaireShowdowns & Sudokus, only to realise I couldn't even talk to anyone at all. You made me feel so deprived & friendless luh, MSN. 'Cause everyone's like just daoing me & ignoring whatever I've painstakingly typed again & again.
Soooo..
I went to sms Joseph & Minhui & found out that they had the same prob too. Hahaha. But after a while, the "MSN Daoing" problem acted up again. & I "scolded" someone 'cause of that. Heh. Sorry luh okay, sad boy? (:
I hope it's not gonna act up again, it'll spoil my Wednesday night luh. I'm still waiting for Minhui to come online & play with me.
Kuai dian, kuai dian! (:
ANYWAY, my main purpose in blogging tonight is:
(Aaah, sucks.

ANYWAY!
What I wanted to say was:
I was a good girl today (Really!)
Because!
I finished today's training programme!
&&& without complaining much!
(Usually I'd be negative after a few sets of 100m freestyle & start grumbling & complaining & whining & showing black face. & then Daphne would scold me again. Haha.)
But!
Today, I didn't!
I was rather quiet (Uncle T-jian thought something was wrong with me..)
& very positively positive!
& my times were rather consistent.
Even Daphne said

So..
YAYE!
Praise me too, will you?
Here's how to praise Xiaoying:
Go to my Tagboard, type in your name & praise me! :D
(You can choose from the following)
- "Good girl. For your hard work, I shall reward you with an apple." (or whatever that has to do with apples ^^)
- "Great job, Xiaoying! I shall reward you with a Hershey's pie for being so positive dring training."
- "Whoa. Xiaoying, you rock!"
- "Wow, not bad. I wish I can be like you too(:" (Hahaha!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home