Tuesday, November 21, 2006

You suck. Or rather, I suck.

This is to my beating organ:

YOU SUCK.
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?!
FUCK.
---- EDITED ----
& this is to that good friend out there:
(You know who you are,
since you never fail to label yourself as a nice/good friend)
Thank you for just being there,
for making me smile amidst the gloominess I felt tonight with just one simple sms,
for knowing me that well to be able to guess what's wrong with me.
First guess & you Bingo-ed.
Now I'm more convinced by your claim that you understand me quite well.
Lol.
I love you, my nice friend(:
Though you didn't advise or provide me with any direction
& I'm still at a loss.
(& though your favourite pastime seems to be
to suan Xiaoying till she buay tahan)
Thank you(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home