Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Very itchy y'know.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To those jellyfish/seabugs/whatever itsy bitsy in the sea:

This is especially for you.
I HATE YOU.
You never learn,
you bite/sting me whenever you have the chance to.
Okay, maybe not only me.
But right now, I'm the one itching okay.
& then what's worse,
I have all these ugly scars left behind.
& it's all your fault!
Yes I'm talking to you luh.
Don't smile smile at me.
If you stop biting/stinging me,
I might consider making friends with you okay.
If not you shall stay friend-less.
Or you can go make friends with Adrian,
since he claims that you are all under him.
Lol.
Oei.
Are you listening or not!
Very itchy y'know. ):
Humph.
You suck.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home