What a Monday
I just popped a piece of Godiva chocolate into my mouth. Yum, I love its richness & how it melts in my mouth. I've been up since 10am. Somebody praise me, it's not everyday you get this pig here waking up this early in the hols okay! A lot of people can testify for me. Haha. Anyway, the first thing I did was to check my phone. Nevermind, no sign of that name. I can't believe I'm having that naggy feeling again. The feeling of waiting for someone's sms, even a "Hey..how's your day?" should be good enough to brighten my day. But then again, nevermind. I'm trying my best to get used to it. If anyone's to be blamed, it's myself. & if you people out there are assuming that you know who I'm talking about, I'm sorry, but you're thinking of the wrong person. (: Putting all that aside, feeling quite pleased with myself for such an early rise&shine, I got up, brushed my teeth happily & sat down to prepare my own breakfast, wondering what I should do to kill time today. & so I lied down on my sofa & started watching X-men: The Last Stand. I know I'm not supposed to be lying down while watching tv, but I just can't help it. That leather sofa's just too comfy & cooling. Even Huajian agrees okay. Haha. Then I heard my UnderTheSea ringtone, it was Rachel. "Eh booboo i'm damn bored.You want to watch movie?" Lol. How ironic. I'm watching one now. So not knowing what to catch, she decided to go perm her hair. I wonder how she'll look with her curls. Lol. So I went back to watching my X-men, pausing the dvd occasionally to get up & go look for some food. But all was in vain. Nothing at all, except Sunshine bread & some icecream. So I happily scooped some icecream onto the bread & continued with my movie. After X-men, I wanted to carry on watching something else but I couldn't find any other stuff to watch. & so, I came online & rotted online, blasting Dragonforce's music. Somehow, its loudness & rockness seems to be able to fill the empty feeling I'm having. I don't know why I'm feeling that way, I'm just feeling empty. I need some entertainment. I need someone to entertain me. ): & speaking of empty, I've yet to please my almost-empty stomach. My lunch hasn't found its way into my stomach yet. I'm too lazy to go out & buy. Boo, Xiaoying. Ha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home