Hyperrrrrr
It was drizzling at Toa Payoh today luh. Emily got us to swim so we bo bian, had to jump in. But less than 5minutes, it was pouring like mad luh. & the lifeguards happily beepbeep-ed. Ung. So very reluctantly, I climbed out of the pool (It's not like I'm very enthu to start training, but yeah due to other reasons. Ha.) & then we did PT. (Yeah & so today I wasted 1 ***. Haha.)
We had prata after training today! & T-jian drove his lorry! (though I didn't get to sit at the back today) I love prata after training. But then again, they don't actually make me full. I had 1 kosong prata, 1 egg prata & 1 strawberry prata! Plus I koped abit of cheese prata from FRIEND & abit of chocolate prata from my sis. & additional dunno whats from Mr Kwa. But, I'm still not full. =\ Oh & I just found out what Thosai is. I pronounced it as "tho-sai" but then FRIEND & Edwin burst out laughing can. They said it was "tho-sei". Aah whatever. Haha. & it was quite funny watching T-jian talk to my Mummy in Mandarin at my doorstep. He even had to say "lorry" as "luo li". LOL. & I'm feeling hyperrrrrr now! 'Cause vainpot Jerome's not online! He's sleepy & freezing at Zouk. Hahaha. Okay luh, that's not the reason. I'm just feeling hyper that's all. (:
YAYE & HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!
TREAT YC BETTER AH I TELL YOU!
IT'S NOT EVERY YEAR YOU GET A FRESHLY-BAKED CHOC CAKE 'KAY.
I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE. ):
HAHA.
We had prata after training today! & T-jian drove his lorry! (though I didn't get to sit at the back today) I love prata after training. But then again, they don't actually make me full. I had 1 kosong prata, 1 egg prata & 1 strawberry prata! Plus I koped abit of cheese prata from FRIEND & abit of chocolate prata from my sis. & additional dunno whats from Mr Kwa. But, I'm still not full. =\ Oh & I just found out what Thosai is. I pronounced it as "tho-sai" but then FRIEND & Edwin burst out laughing can. They said it was "tho-sei". Aah whatever. Haha. & it was quite funny watching T-jian talk to my Mummy in Mandarin at my doorstep. He even had to say "lorry" as "luo li". LOL. & I'm feeling hyperrrrrr now! 'Cause vainpot Jerome's not online! He's sleepy & freezing at Zouk. Hahaha. Okay luh, that's not the reason. I'm just feeling hyper that's all. (:
YAYE & HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!
TREAT YC BETTER AH I TELL YOU!
IT'S NOT EVERY YEAR YOU GET A FRESHLY-BAKED CHOC CAKE 'KAY.
I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE. ):
HAHA.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home