My Lil' Adventure
A big fat cockroach was resting near my kitchen's sink, "waving" its feelers as though saying Hi to me. Of course, the first thing I did was: SCREAAAM. But then my father, who happened to be brushing his teeth, just ignored me. Wth. & Mummy's already asleep. So instead of just standing there & screaming like a girl (Oh yeah, but I'm a girl. Haha aiya.), I thought I should do something else. So I decided to be a brave girl & capture this big fat cockroach lest it continues to roam aimlessly in my kitchen. Hence I picked up a Super Big Gulp cup nearby. & I really did aim okay. But instead of trapping the cockroach in the cup, the side of the cup landed on half of its body. So the little creature was terrified & scurried towards me. [Insert screams.] Lol, this time my father reacted. He laughed, still brushing his teeth. >< & then I tried "cupping" the irritating cockroach a few more times. But I still couldn't get that cockroach. (I think it wasn't 'cause I was lousy, the mouth of the cup just wasn't big enough. Plus, the cockroach's so huge & fat. Lol. & 'cause I was feeling kind, I let him off. Heh.) Next time I shall try using a plate/frying pan to "cup" the cockroach if any other of his friends comes along again. :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home