Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A very late update

Yesterday: Passed, but I didn't feel excited at all. Somehow it wasn't a glorious pass, somehow I felt that I shouldn't have cleared, that I passed only 'cause the examiner was kind & lenient enough. Sigh, what can I do? Hm, but thanks, FRIEND. You were the first one to "listen" to me sulk & complain about my Instructor test. (: After my test, I stayed on to observe Kelvin's test. His was a much more jialat & gruelling one & it was quite amusing seeing how the examiner orders them as if they were recruits in an army. & once, the examiner sent them off to get their clothings & to "FALL IN" (Yes, & they stood neatly in two rows can..) within 2 minutes. Super amusing. & congrats, 'cause he passed too! Yaye. My entire Monday was spent at Toa Payoh pool so by the time I reached home, I was really drained. & a cockroach had the cheek to make fun of me luh, wth. I opened the closet door to switch on the kitchen lights (Yeah, the switches are hidden in the closet). & then guess what, something flew out as soon as I opened the closet door! IT FLEW PAST MY NECK CAN! For a moment, I thought it landed & stayed on my neck (or even worse, went into my shirt!), so I screamed & rushed out at once. My mummy & my sis were a lil startled, & my father even woke up to see what the hell I was screaming about. I don't know why my house is suddenly infested with cockroaches. I mean, they're welcome to stay in my house, as long as they don't fly past me or worse, ONTO ME! & as long as they don't come & kajiao my food. Okay, cockroach!? *points to that COCKROACH in my tagboard* Go tell your friends ah. Haha.

Today: Couldn't get up this morning to go support Huabin. Really sorry, 'cause I kinda broke my promise. =X Woke up in the late morning, close to noon. Had a few slices of bread with Milo powder (They're yummy & just nice when there's nothing to eat. & I asked FRIEND to go try. Haha.) Then came the rain. Super heavy rain, with super scary lightning & super deafening thunder. BUT, I went out despite the horrible weather. ^^ Actually, was telling FRIEND that we could go buy an umbrella from Giordano/Hang Ten so that we could cross from Northpoint to GV (or Yishun 10, whatever) 'cause we were too lazy to bring an umbrella out (& I think it could be super ridiculous to walk into the cinema with a wet umbrella, yes no? Lol.) Yeah & so the two of us watched Cinderella. & then lemme tell you 'bout this super comical guy in the cinema. He was walking up the stairs with his friend, looking for their seats. Then I think he tripped or something, & then he looked like he was trying to crawl up the stairs. I was trying my best not to burst out laughing. But that amusing fella didn't stop his stunts there. They seemed to have overshot, so his friend asked him to turn around & walk down. Who knows, that amusing fella turned around & lost his footing or what. He started rolling down the stairs can! FRIEND & I were really trying our best not to laugh. But sad to say, I was still laughing even after the show had started. I know it's kinda mean, but I just can't help it luh. I even laughed till I teared, alot. Well, I had a great time with FRIEND. Yup. Fullstop. :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home