Friday, December 01, 2006

Hyperrrrr.

I'm waiting for the Channel U horror show to start. So exciting. Haha. My nicefriend keeps asking me to blog but I have nothing to blog about. Anyway, I had a great Wednesday. Went to Arena's warehouse sale, though it was rather disappointing how little stuff they're putting out to sell this year. But the good thing is: I saved a lot of $$$. :D But I ended up spending $18 on all my cute rubber bands. Lol. Nevermind, I still love them 'cause they're super adorable. :D & I'm quite convinced that my nicefriend is an auntie-killer. Maybe 'cause he has the more "innocent" & boy-ish look. LOL. He attracts aunties & so far, 3 aunties had chosen to sit beside him on the bus within a day. So amusing. & I saved you from attracting more aunties on the 105 bus 'kay! So instead of trying to push me off from my seat (just because I couldn't stop laughing at your "auntieattractiveness"), you should have thanked me 'kay! Haha. But still, I think it's rather cool to be able to attract aunties. Lol! I think I'm feeling quite hyper now. Jerome just asked me to go bang the wall so I can stop being hyper. But I just told him my house has no walls at all for me to bang against. Yaye, we're both feeling excited 'cause the horror show's about to start! Hahaha. Oh, & before I go..

To my nicefriend:
AYE, FRIEND.
I WANT MY GREEN ICE CREAM TOMORROW AFTER FIN TRAINING OKAY!
I BUY YOU ONE, YOU BUY ME ONE.
HAHAHA.

Okaaay, I'm off to watch my show! Byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home