A good start for my busy Saturdays
YES, MINHUI & ANGES! I'M REALLY LAUGHING MY ASS (OOPS. OKAY, CORRECTION: I'M LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF.) LOL! I THOUGHT MY TAGBOARD SUDDENLY JAMMED OR SOMETHING LUH! 'CAUSE THE WHOLE THING'S FILLED WITH EITHER MINHUI OR ANGES. HAHA. THANKS ALOT ALOT ALOT, YOU GIRLS JUST BRIGHTENED UP MY BUSY SATURDAY(:
Anyway I had a class this morning. & I was late (Yeah, nothing new right? ><) I don't know. It was just super chilly this morning. I was feeling super cold even though I was all snuggled in my blanket. & I just held on tightly to my blanket each time my Mummy tries to pull it off me. Anyhoos, class was okay today. The girls didn't know my name until today luh. Dots. Then as I was leaving after class, I heard "BYEBYE XIAOYING!" & so I waved back. Lol. Damn cute luh. I'm starting to like teaching (although I haven't really mastered the "being stern & in control" part) (:
Then left Toa Payoh for afternoon training. It was tiring luh, but I hope my legs will become a lot more toned after each fin training! & I got to try my new fins out. Yaye I love my blue fins. :D
Okay, I shall leave house soon to meet Minhui & Anges before heading to Toa Payoh for training. See if I can find a pair of Havaianas that I like alot alot so I can buy it today! (Although I just got a pair of light blue Birkenstocks yesterday & it's superduperwhooper nice!)
&&& I thought,if Xiaoying doesn't say Happy Birthday to you, you'll feel very very sad right?
Right right right?!
So here's * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
happy fourteenth, my nice friend! (: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Xiaoyinglovesyou.
Continue being nice & I might consider buying you a nice lil birthday pressie!
Anyway I had a class this morning. & I was late (Yeah, nothing new right? ><) I don't know. It was just super chilly this morning. I was feeling super cold even though I was all snuggled in my blanket. & I just held on tightly to my blanket each time my Mummy tries to pull it off me. Anyhoos, class was okay today. The girls didn't know my name until today luh. Dots. Then as I was leaving after class, I heard "BYEBYE XIAOYING!" & so I waved back. Lol. Damn cute luh. I'm starting to like teaching (although I haven't really mastered the "being stern & in control" part) (:
Then left Toa Payoh for afternoon training. It was tiring luh, but I hope my legs will become a lot more toned after each fin training! & I got to try my new fins out. Yaye I love my blue fins. :D
Okay, I shall leave house soon to meet Minhui & Anges before heading to Toa Payoh for training. See if I can find a pair of Havaianas that I like alot alot so I can buy it today! (Although I just got a pair of light blue Birkenstocks yesterday & it's superduperwhooper nice!)
&&& I thought,
Right right right?!
So here's
happy fourteenth, my nice friend! (:
Continue being nice & I might consider buying you a nice lil birthday pressie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home