From motivated to sick within a day.
I actually went for a run on my own yesterday! Only 'cause Mr Kwa cancelled it & I wasn't informed about it. So it's not my fault that I didn't ask you to go run okay, Chen Jing Xin. Lol, I ran past Yishun gym twice okay. But I didn't see you & you didn't see me. So, too bad. Haha. (: Anyway! I still think it's quite an achievement to run 10clique on my own. Yaye, I wish I could be that self-motivated every training. Hahaha. Actually I was just blasting that same X Japan song all the way as I ran. Maybe next time I should try blasting Dragonforce's songs. Lol. I ran past two guys who were jogging quite slowly. On my second round, I met them again on that same stretch of road. I couldn't help it so I laughed. & they actually laughed too. I found it quite amusing. Lol. &&& I want new sandals. Ever since my Braziliano Praias broke, I feel deprived. Not much of a choice of what to wear each time I step out of my house. Just that pair of plain white Havaianas. Okay, but even though there's a lil teeny weeny bit of special significance in that pair of slippers (Somebody I had a crush on last time bought it for me lol!), I'm starting to get sick of it. & speaking of sick, I'm, or rather, I've already fallen ill. What's worse, I have 3 Subway cookies waiting for me in my fridge. & I'm super tempted to just steal a few bites. ><


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home