Monday, December 18, 2006

SATUR DAY
I think 851 buses should change their aircons. Their aircons are way too lousy. What an uncomfortable journey. I was fidgeting & "tsk"-ing all the way till Farrer Park. Then we had training with a touch of fun. PC was the first one to try the slide at the pool, then everyone followed suit & had a whole lot of fun! Lol. Blahblahblah, then training in the evening. My water feel's a lil better, since the 5 sets of 400m free weren't much of a torture. But then, somehow everyone couldn't meet the timing for the last set & we ended up doing 6 sets that day. Gahhh. & sprints. Only PC that crazy uncle chiong & met his time. Chiong-ed with FRIEND, but still missed my time by 0.02s. Lol, damn irritating luh. & FRIEND, next time remember to stand on my left so I can see you kay(: & then dinner/supper was the highlight of Saturday! T-jian drove us all the way to Changi Village for Nasi Lemak! (with add-ons like Cai Tau Kway & Orh Luak) Haha. The nasi lemak was yummy! I like the feeling of going somewhere far to have dinner/supper. I can't explain why but I just like it. ^^ & then that uncle T-jian attempted to speak dialect! (The previous time was Mandarin.) It's Tau Hway Zui, not Tau Ni! :D Haha, plus Tau Ni is not the dou de niu nai! 'Cause there's no cow in a soya bean! xp. But anyhows, THANKYOU for the dinner/supper(:

SUN DAY
Didn't do much, Emily terminated training super early due to the rain. But I thought it was an interesting training. First time I tried doing the items for Ironwoman. Like wth. Chionged with Leonard (Although at times we slowed down, slacked & chitchatted. Hahaha) but that noobshit was F.A.S.T. can! Blahh, he's a guy, I'm a girl.. BUT so what?

Girls are equally fab
& I will try my best to keep up(:

& this Indian guy nearly freaked me out. He seemed to have been observing us train & apparently had comments for almost every w'sapien walking past him. Mine was "Aye girl, you swim very fast ah." Then I was like "Uhhh thanks." & then hurried away. I dunno, Alvin's friends are scary, or maybe I'm just prejudiced & racist. Lol, who cares. (x

MON DAY
Late AGAIN. It's not surprising, really. Ung, I think I really need a huge noisy & annoying alarm clock, or even better still, a human alarm clock. Ha. Anyhoooos, today was all about lifts, stairs, doors, metal gates, long ticklish plants, lizards that dwell on these plants, dogs that are able to feel your presence & bark incessantly. I don't know how these dogs do it, but they can feel your presence even before you reach their doorstep (& I wasn't dragging my feet so I wasn't really making alot of noise) They'll just start barking LOUDLY & NONSTOP. There was a unit with two dogs & I didn't dare to put my flyer through that gate so I just stood there for almost 2 whole minutes. There was once I was on the steps of a unit, a dog barked from behind the door & I just screamed and jumped right off the steps. >< & Minhui was in the same plight too. Hahaha. And and and, I don't like HDB blocks with 3 staircases! They're such a nuisance. Ung. I'm very tired now. My legs are aching & they're telling me that they need a massage. =\ Tomorrow's gonna be another long day, but then you'll come & help me right, FRIEND? Yes yes yes? YES, I knew it. Hahaha. & urmm, I'll leave all the households with dogs to you kay, FRIEND. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home