Yadayada
- Never start kajiaoing your friend & say he looks like one of the characters in the movie. Because, 95% is that he'll kajiao you back & find another character whom you resemble.
- Never tell your friend that you're going to throw your popcorn seeds. Because, 95% is that they'll try to find popcorns with seeds & start throwing the seeds too.
- Never kajiao your friend too much. (Whether you intend to or not. But in this case, he was just being over-sensitive) Because, 95% (this only applies to my FRIEND) is that he'll laugh, push you, point towards the row of empty seats beside you & ask you to sit there. But I threatened to bring the popcorn & drinks along with me. :D
- Never try to crack a joke about something in the movie. Because, 95% is that this will crack the both of you up & when you're laughing non-stop, you'll miss the good parts of the show. (like whether Eragon has six-pacs or not! It's all your fault, FRIEND! Lol.)
But then, seriously, I think the black people (I don't know what they're called in the movie) should wear dark-coloured clothings instead of all the shimmery shimmery gold armour, earrings, necklaces, nose rings yadayada. Obviously if I'm the enemy, I'll just shoot at moving shimmery figures & see them fall one by one.. =.=
& FRIEND was asking me why the sorcerer's face was super pale (& the sorcerer's teeth are really bad. All the spaces in between his teeth are filled with black stuff, dirt, whatever that is. But like I said, he was the evil sorcerer so yeah..We don't expect evil sorcerers to be cute gorgeous guys flashing their pearly white teeth..)
FRIEND: Eh, why his face so pale!?
Xiaoying: Huh, I don't know? Look at his teeth, so black luh! Oh I know why! Y'know 'cause during their time they haven't invented toothbrush & toothpaste, so his teeth are super black. Oh, but they probably already have sunblock & it's very very cheap so that's why he put a lot & became like that! (Laughs)
Blahblahblah.
Hm & after movies, FRIEND & I were late for training so we missed the first 17 sets of 100m freestyle & ended up doing only the last 8. BUT, LISTEN! I actually offered to swim the 17 sets okay! Which they did on 2minutes. Then we nearly had to really finish the 17 sets, but on 1.45! But whew, that was nearly. :D
Blahblahblah.
& I taught Jerome how to play Solitaire Showdown. Anyway, I linked you already. See your name there, Mr Vainpot? Hahaha. Okay, stop being emo & start being hyper! Tomorrow will be a better day! LOL (:
Okaaaay! G'night again, Justin Timberlake! (:
& he goes If I wrote you a symphony...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home