Supper talk
I'm kinda hungry now.
I'm talking to Jerome about supper.
OMGOMG.
From wanton mee to prata (strawberry prata, pineapple prata, apple prata.. HA! If only there was apple prata :D)
to fried omelette (which I just found out is orh nerng)
to fried oyster (which I just realised is the very familiar orh luak)
to char kuay tiao with hums
to satays!
Heh I think my Hokkien is quite bad.
Blahh. Who cares. :D
Ohman, I can't believe he's eaten dog meat, snake, rabbit, owl (& nearly, cat meat) & drank snake gall bladder before. =\
& I'm talking to you online, Minhui
but somehow you're daoing me!
I think your mummy's using the com that's why. Heh.
I got something to ask you!
So sms me once you see this 'kay!
LOL
Okay I'm gonna hit the sack now.
As I have promised someone, latest by 12.30am.
If not she'll come & smack me again.
LOL
G'night to that Justin Timberlake who's singing continuously on my blog.
Okay, not funny. Heh. :D
I'm talking to Jerome about supper.
OMGOMG.
From wanton mee to prata (strawberry prata, pineapple prata, apple prata.. HA! If only there was apple prata :D)
to fried omelette (which I just found out is orh nerng)
to fried oyster (which I just realised is the very familiar orh luak)
to char kuay tiao with hums
to satays!
Heh I think my Hokkien is quite bad.
Blahh. Who cares. :D
Ohman, I can't believe he's eaten dog meat, snake, rabbit, owl (& nearly, cat meat) & drank snake gall bladder before. =\
& I'm talking to you online, Minhui
but somehow you're daoing me!
I think your mummy's using the com that's why. Heh.
I got something to ask you!
So sms me once you see this 'kay!
LOL
Okay I'm gonna hit the sack now.
As I have promised someone, latest by 12.30am.
If not she'll come & smack me again.
LOL
G'night to that Justin Timberlake who's singing continuously on my blog.
Okay, not funny. Heh. :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home